STM PremiumCut The waterjet cutting system with unlimited cutting options
STM Premium cutting systems are high-performance systems with full equipment which leave nothing to be desired. They are ideally suited for cutting tasks with high demands on precision and high speeds, as well as for pipe machining. The systems operate resource-efficiently and are notable for their extremely low consumption of power and air. Maximum upgrade possibilities and adaptability set the systems apart.
All components and screw fasteners of the design are made of wear-resistant stainless steel or aluminium. Characteristic are the flat underside, smooth side panels with concealed linear guides without bellows and high pressure pipe led through the axes. The fully digital drive consists of brushless AC servomotors with multiple-axis CNC control unit. The matching software runs on MS-Windows and requires only a standard PC. The tried and tested STM PremiumCut systems combined with the innovative STM 3D cutting head complete a universal waterjet cutting system. A selection of three different models is available with cutting angles of up to 12°, 48° or 68°. Moreover the 5-axis kinematics provide a cutting angle error compensation and thus increased precision at the cutting edge. The integrated collision protection provides additional safety.
Benefits of the PremiumCut Waterjet Cutting System
Maximum process reliability
Automatic touching and scanning of the workpiece as well as collision protection provide for safe working. STM waterjet cutting systems are able to mark as standard and with the laser tracker setting the workpiece up can be done without difficulty.
Low operating costs
STM systems are distinguished by their low operating costs. The waterjet cutting systems are designed to use as little compressed air, electricity and water as possible.
STM SmartCut Software
The easy to understand STM SmartCut cutting software can be adapted to ones own requirements through the addition of modular extensions. Within the graphic user interface all parameters are able to be intuitively set and dfx files can be directly imported.
Top user comfort
STM waterjet cutting machines are accessible from three sides. Control is made using a classic Windows PC and additional features such as the manual control provide top user comfort.
|Traverse speed||40 m/min|
|Positioning accuracy||± 0,05 mm (per meter at 20°)|
|Repeat accuracy||± 0,03 mm (per meter at 20°)|
|Z-axis clearance||300 mm|
|A-axis feed||360 degree/sec|
|C-axis feed||360 degree/sec|
- Welded rust-proof machine frame of aluminium and stainless steel
- Brushless servomotors
- Premium guide X & Y-axis with Bosch RexrothTM with high-precision ball bearing carriage and stainless steel balls
- Heavy-duty load supports for workpieces of up to 1.000 kg/m²
- CNC control unit and PC user interface
- Control console
- Marking of workpieces standard
- STM SmartCut waterjet software
- 3D cutting head or 2D cutting head
- Automatic height sensing Z-axis
- STM Edge Tracker positioning laser
- High pressure pump on the pressure intensifier principle between 11/75 kW, 4.000/6.000 bar depending on requirement
- Waterjet cutting valve
- Abrasive cutting head
- Abrasive dosing device manual sand quantity control 0-1.000 g/min
- Supply tank for 250 kg abrasive medium
- Additional cutting heads 2D/3D
- Additional CNC Z-axes 2D/3D with cutting head incl. abrasive equipment
- STM pipe cutting module
- Predrilling unit pneumatic or electric
- Water level control for cutting tank
- Pressure bag filter
- Automatic abrasive recovery
- Supply tank for 1.600 kg abrasive medium
- STM OneClean - all-round system for recycling and cleaning abrasive and water
- Adjustable feet for cutting tank
PDF, 1,7 MB