STM PremiumCut IFC The versatile and robust design
STM PremiumCut IFC (Independent Frame Construction) systems are distinguished by their extremely robust design. Contrary to the construction of the conventional systems IFC systems have a free-standing frame structure for the STM Premium
guidance of the X and Y axes and a modular construction of tank elements. Due to this special construction IFC systems can
be expanded at any time. Tank elements can be added or components used for other cutting processes as required. Even sinking the tank elements into the floor is a possibility. STM PremiumCut IFC systems can achieve a Z-axis clearance of up to 1.200 mm and more.
The advantages are particularly where large-size systems are concerned. Moreover the construction with CNC milled stainless steel tank and massive frame construction also convinces with maximum wear resistance and robustness. The frame of IFC systems is anchored in the floor to achieve the greatest possible stability. Thus it is still possible to cut more than 12 metres long work surfaces extremely precisely.
Benefits of the PremiumCut IFC Waterjet Cutting System
Stable and precise
The anchorage of the stainless steel frame in the floor guarantees complete stability and the highest precisionas well as wear resistance.
Low operating costs
STM systems are distinguished by their low operating costs. The waterjet cutting systems are designed to use as little compressed air, electricity and water as possible.
Maximum process reliability
Automatic touching and scanning of the workpiece as well as collision protection provide for safe working. STM waterjet cutting systems are able to mark as standard and by means of the laser tracker setting the workpiece up can be done without difficulty.
Flexible and upgradeable
Due to the construction with flexible tank modules IFC systems can be expanded at any time. Even a bridge clearance of up to 1.200 mm and more is possible. Moreover the construction simplifies transportation as well as installation of the system.
|Traverse speed||40 m/min|
|Positioning accuracy||± 0,05 mm (per meter at 20°)|
|Repeat accuracy||± 0,03 mm (per meter at 20°)|
|Z-axis clearance||300 / 600 / 1.200 mm|
|A-axis feed||360 degree/sec|
|C-axis feed||360 degree/sec|
- Robust CNC milled construction
- Brushless servomotors
- Premium guide X & Y-axis with Bosch RexrothTM with high-precision ball bearing carriage and stainless steel balls
- Heavy-duty load supports for workpieces of up to 1.000 kg/m²
- CNC control unit and PC user interface
- Control console
- Marking of workpieces standard
- STM SmartCut waterjet software
- 3D cutting head or 2D cutting head
- Automatic height sensing Z-axis
- STM Edge Tracker positioning laser
- High pressure pump with a pressure intensifier between 11/75 kW or 4.000/6.000 bar depending on requirement
- Waterjet cutting valve
- Abrasive cutting head
- Abrasives dosing device with manual sand quantity control 0-1.000 g/min
- Supply tank for 250 kg abrasive medium
- Additional cutting heads 2D/3D
- Additional CNC Z-axes 2D/3D with cutting head incl. abrasive equipment
- STM pipe cutting module
- Predrilling unit pneumatic or electric
- Water level control for cutting tank
- Pressure bag filter
- Automatic abrasive recovery
- Supply tank for 1.600 kg abrasive medium
- STM OneClean - all-round system for recycling and cleaning abrasive and water
- Adjustable feet for cutting tank
pdf, 888 KB